events | training & education
Stop by the SAE International booth, located in the South Lobby near Registration, make key industry connections, and learn about the products and services to help move you into the future:
- Browse the bookstore and preview the new Spotlight on Design series. Get 10% off all books and videos - plus get a free book with purchase, while supplies last
- Take a technical papers and standards electronic product solutions demo
- Explore education and training opportunities
- Check out SAE’s industry magazines
- Meet the Membership team, learn about the new Membership Connection, and volunteer opportunities
- On Tuesday and Wednesday until 2:00 p.m. SAE Members get a free cup of coffee!
Tuesday 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m., Wednesday 7:30a.m. – 7 p.m., Thursday 7:30 a.m.- 11:00 a.m
more SAE International resources ....
SAE ALWAYS IN MOTION
How are other mobility sectors engineering safer, greener, & more connected vehicles? View SAE Mobility Connectivity Study: trends & themes across vehicle producing industries.
Together, we move the mobility industry forward.
SAE wants to send you the technical information you want and need. Identify your area of technical interest today, it only takes 5-10 minutes to tell us what will help you. Log-into your MySAE account and update the 'My Profile' tab and the 'Technology & MySAE Preference' tab.
Promo code: LPAERO15
- Spotlight on Design
Counterfeit Electronic Parts: Supply Chains at Risk
See how technologies are being applied today directly from industry experts. View the video trailer at sod.sae.org.
MEMBERSHIP, VOLUNTEERISM, & AWARDS
- Life-long career support, endless opportunities to enhance personal and professional growth, and unique member-only benefits. Find out more at sae.org/membership
- Serve on a technical committee, plan an engineering meeting, become a collegiate advisor, and more: volunteer today at volunteers.sae.org
- Nominate a deserving peer, colleague, or student: we have more than 60 award and recognition programs, plus scholarships available. Find out more at awards.sae.org
SAE International Aerospace Standards Development Committees currently seeking volunteer members:
- Aerospace Fuel, Inerting & Lubrication Systems (AE-5)
- Balancing, EG-1A
- Commercial Aircraft Composite Repair (CACRC)
- Configuration Management
- Flight Deck Handling Qualities Standards for Transport Aircraft, S-7
- Enterprise Information Management & Interoperability (EIMI) Committee
- Hand Tools
- Protective & Control Devices
- Systems Engineering
To learn more or to express interest in volunteering for the important work of standards, we urge you to contact us. +1.724.772.7161; www.sae.org/standardsdev/aeroexperts.htm